If you are interested in having Salmon Run host your next tournament, fill out the form and send it on over!
- May 18 – Business League Kick Off Tournament – play with your own team
- May 22 – Spring into Summer - Format: 4-man scramble, Food: Chicken pasta
- June 12 – Inaugural Dog Walking Community Event
- June 19 – Elks Tournament - Format: 9 holes, 6 pm start, 2-man scramble, Food: Hot dogs
- June 21 – Summer Solstace Tournament
- June 24 – Salmon Run Ladies Club Play Day invitational
- June 26 – BHHS Bruin Gridiron Classic
- July 3 – Independence Day Flag Tournament - Format: Flags, Food: Pulled Pork
- July 10 – Brookings Harbor Educational Foundation Tournament
- July 17 – Pelican Bay Athletic Organization Scholarship Tournament
- August 14 – Curry Health Golf "Fore" Health Tournament
- August 21 - Salmon Run Augusto Tournament - Format: 2-man best ball, Food: Burgers
- August 28 – ReMax Katelyn’s Cause Benefit Tournament
- September 11 - September to Remember - Format: 2-man alternate shot, Food: Sack lunch; chips, water, cookie, and sandwich
- September 18 – Prowl & Growl K-9 Fundraiser Brookings Police Dept.
- Oct 23 – Greenskeepers Revenge Fundraiser for Katelyn’s Cause
- Oct 30 - Ghoulish Good Time - Format: Modified 4-man scramble; players pick 1 of 4 random tees on each tee box. Each color designates what box to hit from, Food: Chili
- Nov 20 - Turkey Trot - Format: 4-man shamble, Food: Chili
- Dec 3 - Salmon Run Holiday Tournament - Format: par 3 tees, 2-man best ball, Food: Sack lunch; chips, water, cookie, and sandwich
Many of our tournaments are shotgun start with availability to book tee times on the back 9
If you have any questions about the tournaments listed just give us a call and check back often for updates!